Monday, August 16, 2010

Week Three

So what can i say Week Three was the start of a trying week for us. It started off pretty well with you starting to sleep through the night. It ended with you deciding that midnight was your bed time. If we could only shift your clock about 4 hours backwards we would all be loving life. Toby has started to get used to having you around. I think taking him on walks with you at night is helping him know that we still want him around.

On Sunday you fell asleep while I was watching TV with you, we both woke up when you spit up and covered my shirt. I guess the first time you should spit up on me should be a good one. Other than that you have just been a little sleeper. We weighed you on Sunday and you weighed 8 lbs 5 oz so you must be doing alright in the eating department. Mom thinks you have hit a growth spurt.

You are still making faces with the best of them and it is funny to watch you yawn, I swear your whole face is taken up by your mouth when you yawn. Also you have been getting the hiccups a lot. I will have to get them on video because I can't help but laugh whenever you get them.

Toby still comes to find you whenever you cry. He has also learned that if he puts his paws up on the bed he can lean into your bassinet and try to lick you. I think he just wants you to start crawling so he can lick you whenever he wants.

No comments:

Post a Comment