Sunday, September 19, 2010

Week Eight

Man is time flying by, you are eight weeks old yesterday. We took you in for your doctors appointment and you are doing great. You weighed 11 pounds 2 ounces and about 23 inches, this puts you right in the 50th percentile in weight and length. You seem to be developing right on schedule, cooing whenever we talk to you and smile any chance you get.

This past week your mom started work again and Aunt Kathryn started watching you. All of her kids were so excited to get to see you every week. You stuck your tongue out at Owen and he thought you were being mean. I guess even this young we need to teach you manners - just kidding about that. Lauren is worried about you getting enough to eat or sleep. She just wants to hold you all the time.

Your cousin Cooper came over this weekend and was a good kid that wanted to say hi and hold you. It is easy to see that Cooper is excited to have a cousin and that he cares about you.

The last couple of nights you have started sleeping longer and longer, last night you slept from 9 until 5 this morning. Your mom was thinking back to week two or three when you stayed up all night, we thought a good night sleep was never going to be ours again. You have been a good kid and sleep through the night. When you fuss it is only for a few moments and then you are happy again or asleep. I truly feel blessed that you are an easy baby- I know that I might be jinxing us but I have to say how happy I am that I get to enjoy my time with you and not have to calm you down.

No comments:

Post a Comment