Wednesday, September 1, 2010
Week Five
So week five started out with you sleeping through most of the night. We started bottle feeding you at night, this is the part of the day that I love the most. It is just you and I. You have started to get more expressive, here at work I have five pictures of the faces you make. You went on your first road trip this past week to visit Grandma and Grandpa Randall. Your mom has been feeling a little stir crazy staying at home. It isn't that she doesn't love being a mom, but it is just you, her and Toby. That means only one person that can talk and everyone else just sits there. You have had a couple of nights where you will fall asleep at 9:30 and sleep until 4:30, your mom loves being able to sleep most of the night. You have started to lose your hair and look just a little goofy since you either have long hair in back or short up front. You are our little mullet kid - I have suggested to your mom you start listening to 80's hair bands.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment