So its been a couple of weeks or a month since I have updated, all I can say is that it had been a joy to watch you grow up. The week of Thanksgiving you rolled over. Now you will not stop rolling over, if you are on your back you want to be on your stomach. You haven't figured out the front to back thing yet but I can't wait to see start rolling around the house.
Yesterday you started to hold your bottle. You haven't figured out how to lift it up to get milk out of it. I can see it in your eyes that you are ready to be a toddler, you want to always be a part of everything that we do, even if it is just sitting in your bouncer making noises.
I am still happy that you and I get to spend time together and have quiet moments. You are still the highlight of my life. The last month had been busy getting the basement remodeled but you and I still got to spend time just you and I.
No comments:
Post a Comment