Week Fourteen has been a fun week, more of your personality is showing and your a laughing more (it is possible.) You will laugh looking at yourself in the mirror. It is funny to see you work yourself into a laughing fit. The grape juice is working and that makes your mom and I happy, you are still starting solids in two weeks.
You must be hitting a growth spurt because all you want to do is eat. If we are 5 minutes past three hours you start demanding food and start getting cranky and crying. You are also starting to fight going to sleep. When you are tired you get fussy and will fight sleep, when you finally fall asleep you are out for a couple of hours.
I can't wait until you and I get to start going places together. I was at lowes and saw the dads and their young sons getting items for working on their house. I sure do hope you are handy and like to work on projects.
It was Halloween this week, originally we were going to be Mario and Luigi with your mom being Princess Peach. We changed at the last minute and went as Clark Kent, Lois Lane, and you as Superman. You (I mean me) got a good haul of candy, your mom didn't buy enough candy so we had to use what you got. We are already planning costumes for next year, they will be awesome.
Christmas is coming and I need to remind myself that you will only be 5 months old and I can't buy you big toys. Speaking of toys you are starting to hold toys and grip things on your own.
Toby is still waiting for you guys to be best friends. He is still trying to sleep in your room and loves to lick anything he can. I think both Toby and I can't wait for you start crawling, talking and walking until then though we love every minute we get to spend with you. My most treasured memories so far are you sleeping in my arms or seeing your face light up when you see me.
No comments:
Post a Comment