Sunday, October 24, 2010

Catching up

So it has been a couple of weeks and life has been busy. Week Eleven started out with blessing you, what an experience that was. Your grandma randall wrote it down and I hope you will read it when you are older. Also during that week you had to go see Dr Colin for not pooping. How my life has changed that I am worried about poop. We are starting you on solids in November. Dr Colin couldn't see anything wrong so we have to assist you in pooping, not a fun job. You are still a happy baby and laugh and giggle.

We are getting ready for halloween and your costume awesome. Originally you were going to be luigi, I was going to be mario and mom princess peach but that changed to superman for you, clark kent for me and lois lane for mom. We will start working on next years costume in a couple of weeks.

The other weeks have been the same with you being a happy baby and laughing any chance you get, also you have started smiling when you see mom or I. You are also a flirt, any chance you get you flirt. We were out to dinner and a lady in the booth behind us leaned over and told us you cute of a baby you were and you started to flirt with her.

You have started sleeping through the night which I have to admit is great. Now we are getting ready to feed you rice cereal in two weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment