Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Week Ten

Week Ten brought a lot of fun times, you started laughing by yourself as well as starting to baby talk. You will have conversations with us when we ask you questions. You are still a happy baby and a joy in our lives. Your eyes are expressive and seem to tell a whole story just by looking at them. You have found your hand to suck on when your pull your binky out. I have a picture up at my desk where your entire left hand is in your mouth. You are still working on the whole pooping issue and we had to give you white grape juice. Not to be gross but I think your mom would love it if you pooped everyday or at least every other day.

You and I still have our moments when we are watching television and I have you next to me. You fall asleep most of the times. I like those moments.

No comments:

Post a Comment